Welcome to Blood-C Wiki!
Blood-C: The Last Dark will be released on June 2nd, 2012!
This Wiki features the different media associated with the entire Blood-C franchise, including the original movie written by Kenji Kamiyama, the new anime series based on that and the upcoming 2012 movie.
Blood-C: The Last Dark Characters
Despite the use of the Youth Ordinance Bill to enforce curfews for minors and regulate the use of the internet, young people continue to fight for their own freedom through underground methods. One such group calls themselves Surat. They have decided to take on Fumito Nanahara, a man who has great influence on the political world, and basically controls Tokyo with an iron fist. While using the internet as a weapon to discover more information about Fumito, they learn about "Tower", the secret organization behind Fumito which engages in human experimentation...
- A new trailer has been released for Blood-C: The Last Dark has been released!
- Blood-C: The Last Dark's website has been updated with new characters.
- It appears that the movie takes place 1 year after the events of the anime.
- The character page for Blood-C: The Last Dark can be viewed now on the official website.
- PV for Blood-C: The Last Dark has been released.
A suspected half human half Elder Bairn, Saya is not your ordinary happy-go-lucky high school girl. After regaining her memories, she returns to her normal personality and sets out for revenge against Fumito, for killing the people she cared about. Click to learn more about Saya Kisaragi, the Featured Article for the month.